FIRST APPOINTMENT, SERVICES & FEE INFORMATION
Find out about our approach to your care
New patients welcome
Physio home visiting service
What happens during your first appointment
Your first appointment usually takes between 45-60 minutes depending on the complexity of your problem.
We will discuss with you:
1. Your medical background and problem history that may include:
- Referral information from your doctor (essential for workers comp or CTP patients), x-rays, scans and reports etc.
2. Physical examination and clinical history
3. We’ll then discuss the findings, reports and our investigation with you to determine a provisional diagnosis
4. We’ll then discuss your treatment plan including:
- Our hands on approach
- Self management and home exercises to aid your recovery
- Likely recovery and resolution timelines
5. Ongoing treatment will be discussed according to your progress
- Chronic cases may require more treatment and on-going management
At Body Balance Physiotherapy Andrew and Lyndell specialise in diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of a wide range of injuries and ailments including neck, spine, shoulder, knee, hip, foot, ankle and arm. Our aim is to:
- Reduce your pain and inflammation of your ailment or injury
- Restore your normal range of motion by ensuring your muscular, joint and nervous systems function normally
- Identify and treat problems to reduce the risk of reoccurrence
Andrew and Lyndell could help you in the following areas:
We prefer settlement of private accounts on the day of service. HICAPS cannot be claimed retrospectively.
Workers Comp and Compulsory Third Party (CTP)
Workers Comp and CTP may be billed directly to the insurer if the relevant documentation including doctors’ referral, claim number, contact details for insurance claims manager and/or letter of liability are furnished.
Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
DVA is covered provided you supply a D904 referral for physiotherapy from your GP. .
At Body Balance Physiotherapy we ask that your Medicare consultation please be paid in full by you. A receipt is provided so you can make the claim via a Medicare office.
How to pay
You can conveniently pay with:
- Amex – Surcharge applies
- HICAPS for immediate health fund rebates